Saturday, May 8, 2010

Mom's Day

Today was Chi Omega's Mom's Day- it was a fabulous day! Not only was the weather absolutely beautiful- it was a lovely venue on the patio of Covel and we had amazing entertainment- Bruin Harmony. They are UCLA's signature male acapella group and they sang everything from Billy Joel, Jay Sean, Carole King, and Amy Winehouse. They are so talented and so entertaining! Lunch was delicious and it was so nice to get to spend time with my mom and two grandmas. I finally got to give my Grandma Joan and Grandma Farr a tour of Chi Omega and they both really liked the house- so exciting that I will be living there next year! My grand big Jenna planned the event today and she did such an excellent job. Everything about the day was perfect- not to mention stopping at Golden Spoon on the way home made the day even better! I do love my sweets!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Mom's Day
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This photo slideshow customized with Smilebox

No comments: