Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rho Beta

On Sunday night we celebrated our Chi Omega senior send-off with the traditional Rho Beta dance. The theme was Las Vegas hotels- first years were Circus Circus, second years were Luxor/Caesar's Palace, third years were Rio, and seniors were the Hard Rock. Everyone had such great costumes- I was a clown! Greg had a little more trouble with his costume...we finally decided on Papa Georgio from Vegas Vacation. Although Greg and I were absolutely exhausted from Rose Ball, we definitely made a showing and had a great time dancing! This was my last Chi Omega social event of the year and I was so glad that I could go and celebrate a fantastic year with my sisters!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Rho Beta 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Customize a slideshow

No comments: