Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Rose Ball

I had the best weekend in San Diego! I went with Greg for his Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity formal, Rose Ball. I have made a lot of friends in Pi Kapp so it was so much fun spending time with them in the beautiful San Diego sunshine! It was also nice because a lot of my Chi Omega sisters were there as well. We had a great time relaxing by the pool and of course we had delicious Mexican food at El Indios- which is a must when you visit San Diego! The formal was lovely; it was on a classic boat and we had a delicious sit down dinner with chocolate cake to top it off! I was so proud of Greg; he was awarded as Scholar of the Year. We had a great time dancing the night away and everyone had such a great time. I'm so glad that I had the opportunity to go!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Rose Ball
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own free digital slideshow

No comments: