Saturday, May 15, 2010

Spring Sing!


Last night I attended Spring Sing in Pauley Pavillion- it was absolutely amazing! It was another night to remind me of how thankful and proud I am to be a Bruin- there are so many talented students here! The show had various acts- everything from the beloved male acapella group Bruin Harmony to solos, duets, bands, dance groups, and fraternity and sorority song and dance numbers. It was so entertaining and I especially loved the Company which was responsible for providing the comedy- and boy were they funny! I was so proud because we had two Chi Omegas in the Company and they did such an excellent job. It was also exciting because a fellow pageant contestant (and American Idol finalist) Arianna Afsar was in the show and she did a phenomenal job- she even won the award for best duet! It was great sitting next to my Big Sis Kelly and finally getting a chance to catch up. I'm so grateful to have such wonderful friends to share these experiences with! I wish I could watch the show again!

No comments: