Friday, April 27, 2007

UCLA Relay

Last weekend I went to UCLA for a Relay for Life. It was a completly new experience- I had never been to UCLA and I am now definitely considering it. I want to major in communication and I have heard that they have a great program. However, my goal is Pepperdine- I would love to go there! Anyway, back to business- the relay was interesting! I had never been to a college environment relay, but it was definitely entertaining! Since we arrived in the morning, most people were walking in their pajamas and it was funny to watch them dancing to the music playing. The great part about any relay is that there is always an aura of comradship because everyone is there to make a change in their a community. A change- to find the cure for cancer. It truly inspires me everytime and I am always reminded that no matter what differences there are between myself and others at a relay, there is always a hope for a wonderful life and an appreciation for life. It is touching and a blessing to be around so often!












UCLA+Relay
powered by Smilebox
Make your own | Click to play

No comments: