Monday, July 27, 2009

Beach House

Every summer my grandma rents the beach house and it is one week of the summer that I always look forward to and that I always thoroughly enjoy. Although I wasn't able to stay the full week (I had my UCLA Orientation) I still had a great time while I was there. I got caught up on my Harry Potter reading- I finished the 6th book- and I'm onto the final one! Also, I spent some quality time with Evan just relaxing in the beautiful sun- we also flew the kite which was on my life goals list! (Unfortunately for Evan, it was a Barbie kite!) Lastly, I had my friends come out and we had a great time catching up and sharing stories during a campfire and smores. Life is wonderful when you have special people to enjoy it with!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Beach House
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: