Monday, July 6, 2009

The Price is Right!



On Wednesday Evan and I went to see the Price is Right! It was quite an adventure I must say- I was surprised by how many enthusiastic fans there are. Evan and I arrived at 8:00 in the morning and we were too late for the first show so we had to wait until the 4:00 show. In the meantime we had a great time exploring the Grove in Hollywood. We checked out the Farmer's Market and had strawberry waffles and fresh churned peanut butter- absolutely delicious! We also had fun shopping- however, we did NOT have fun waiting for the show to start. We waited for four hours! From noon to four! When we finally got in the studio it was so small and we were disappointed to not get picked. It's quite a process- the producer interviews you and you get your picture taken; yet their choices seemed pretty random to me. Nevertheless, it was exciting to see and we had a great time. Be sure to look out for us on the airing on October 6th! We also had a great time at the Cheesecake Factory where I splurged on a slice of Carrot Cake Cheesecake- I must say though- the Snickers Cheesecake is still my favorite!

No comments: