Sunday, August 12, 2007

Beach House

This past week I had a very relaxing trip at the beach house. It was the perfect vacation and family getaway. My family has been going to the beach house for over 30 years, so it is a huge family tradition for us.
I don't surf, but I definitely boogie boarded and spent time going on long walks on the beach. I also sewed a lot and did my summer reading. :) Furthermore, I have been very interested in cooking lately so I made meatloaf, clam chowder, tacos, and spaghetti for the family.
Another great aspect of the trip was that my second cousin Tori came out with her six week old daughter, Alexandra. We call her Lexi though. She is absolutely adorable and I can already tell that she is very intelligent. It will be so much fun watching her grow up!
What a wonderful week it has been and I can't wait till next year!

Beach House
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: