Saturday, August 18, 2007

Friday in Palm Springs

Yesterday was such a long day, but a fun day as well. I started out the day by helping the girls before they went into interview. I gave them a few last minute tips before they went in and it was fun seeing all their suits! After that, I went to help some girls with the walking patterns. I then had some free time which was very much needed; I've been feeling exhausted!
We then took our official group photo in the 110 degree weather. Afterward, Evan and I went on the most gorgeous golf course. Although I don't golf YET, I still had fun driving the golf cart! Afterward I got ready for my CBN news interview which was a blast!! I was surprised at how small the interview room was. I did the interview with the former Miss International 2006, Brittany Frick. What a neat experience.
I then caught up with the girls to go on the Aerial tramway for dinner. It was a lot of fun and we even saw bats! It was such a fun day!

Friday
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: