Sunday, August 19, 2007

Saturday in Palm Springs

Another busy day in Palm Springs! I began the day by recording my farewell speech, which was very sad! It's hard to pass on the title. As happy as I am for the next girl, I wish that the fun could go on! Anyways, after recording it was time for rehearsal! A long process, but completely necessary.
It was then time for the preliminary show!! How exciting. I got to MC last night which was a total blast! I had never done that before and I loved it! The girls did a great job in fun fashion, fitness, and evening gown. It is definitely a tough competition!
After the show we went to amazingly beautiful dinner; it was so lavishly decorated! The dinner was delicious, and my favorite (cheesecake) was for desert! The winners were announced for prelims; there were a lot of ties.
Since I'm not competing I went down to the pool to relax- which was very much needed. I can't wait for today to see who I get to crown!

Saturday
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: