Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Going Home

The next morning we had a ton of packing to do! We had 15 suitcases total and it was quite the challenge getting them all to the airport. The Chicago airport is beautiful and I was so sad to go home. I will miss the girls so incredibly much and I wish it wasn't over. We definitely should have a reunion because this truly was the experience of a lifetime. I guess the saying applies, "Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

Going Home
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

1 comment:

Miss San Diego County Int'l said...

Hi Lauren,
My name is Lorriane and I'll be competing in Miss divison for california Int'l Pageants. I've probably read all of your entries, and I just want to say that you are doing an amazing job!!!! I was rooting for all of you at nationals. It was so much fun being able to see all that you have done over the past year. Congrats on a fantasic year. I can't wait until I finally get to meet you this month.