Friday, August 17, 2007

Thursday in Palm Springs

Yesterday I arrived in Palm Springs to begin my farewell week as Miss Teen California. I first went to the gown sponsor, where I was given to gorgeous gowns with beautiful earrings to match. Our hotel is very lovely, but very HOT (about 115 degrees). We're in Palm Springs so I guess I should accept it. Anyway, orientation was really fun and I got to meet the girls and tell them about what my year was like. Everyone seems to be really nice and it's fun seeing old and new faces.
After orientation we were driven in limos to the Matchbox Restaurant for dinner. It was delicious and it was the perfect chance for myself and the girls to "mingle". :)
We then walked along the street fair and went shopping, though I didn't buy anything.
It was a great night and I'll keep updated!

Thursday
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: