Saturday, August 11, 2007

Ventura County Fair Parade

Last weekend I participated in the Ventura County Fair Parade. Although it was quite the hassle finding a car, we finally ended up with a PT Cruiser convertible. It was great once we got there; that's the thing that I love about parades- you always see people that you know.
I saw my friends from the days of Ventura County's Outstanding Teen 2005. I also saw the Ventura cheer leading squad, which I used to be apart of. I also met up with Connie and the Crowning Glory girls. The upcoming state pageant is this week so I will definitely keep you updated!
The parade was a ton of fun and I was even given a red rose while riding in the parade. What a great day!

Fair Parade
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: