Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy Birthday Tori!

Last night (yea, I'm finally caught up) we celebrated my cousin's Tori's "...th" birthday. (If you really want to know you can look at the candles on the cake- sorry Tori!) :) We had a great time together enjoying each other's company. Tori and Josh have the sweetest little girls- Lexie is 2 and Courtney is 9 months old. It has been so much fun watching them grow up- everytime I see them they've changed in some way. Lexie is such a character and she loves to talk and read books and Courtney has already taken her first steps! They are both so smart and it's so fun having them in the family. We had a delicious Ferraro's Italian dinner and my mom made a beautiful and delicious cake that I unfortunately ate way too much of. Anyway- it was a great evening and it just reminds me that family is such a blessing.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Happy Birthday Tori!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: