Sunday, February 7, 2010

Merry Christmas!

Wow- I seriously can't believe I'm posting on this in February- but Christmas is just such a big deal that I couldn't skip it. Now let me rack my brains for what actually happened...Well, Christmas was amazing coming home as a college student for starters. It was wonderful to come home and relax- just enjoying spending time with my family. It's been great because we have new generations on both sides of my family so it has been really fun watching the kidlets grow up. They all just have so much energy and life- I definitely try to work that perspective in my own life. I got some amazing gifts but of course that is not what Christmas is about. It's about sending and sharing love with others.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Christmas 2009
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: