Sunday, February 7, 2010

UCLA vs. USC Volleyball Game




I seriously need to catch up on my blog so here I am! My life has been changing drastically at warp speed these days- not only do I have a new life, I also have a new, more positive outlook on life. All I need now is a new haircut to match my new perspective. I am striving to grow closer with God and enjoy my new SINGLE life. This is a time in my life for growth, opportunity, and enrichment and I fully intend to live my life to the fullest. I choose to be happy!

So with that being said...
Sindhuja and I went to the UCLA vs. USC men's volleyball game awhile ago (aka a whole month ago). I still remember it well though- we had a great time and it was so much fun to watch. I'd never been to a volleyball game before and it was so entertaining! Unfortunately we didn't win but our boys gave a great effort. I definitely want to attend more sports events!

No comments: