Monday, February 22, 2010

New Pledges

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: New Pledges!
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free slideshow


Last week we welcomed five new pledges from our continuous open bidding process. I was lucky enough to get to go in the limo with the new girls and welcome them to the Chi Omega family. We had such a blast and it was so much fun going out into LA- I'm such a food coniseur so I love any opportunity to try LA's vast array of dining experiences. We went to C&O's Italian restaurant which was absolutely a delicious and memorable dining experience! The served a limitless supply of garlic balls that just kept popping right into my mouth! Also- every girl was able to order her own dessert- too bad I gave up all desserts for Lent! But I was so proud to have resisted the Reeses peanut butter cheesecake! (In a former life that would have been an impossible feat!). My favorite part of the night was when everyone in the restaurant sang that Italian song, "That's Amore". All the waiters danced around as the music played on the loud speaker and we all toasted each other- I was just so happy to be there!
I love the new girls, too! I nominated my friend Nivedita and I'm so excited that I can now call her my sister! I know she has so much to look forward to and I know we'll grow even closer! I'm so excited to get to know the new girls better!

No comments: