Sunday, February 7, 2010

Happy New Year's!

New Year's was a blast this year! I got to spend time with my family and hang out with my cousins, grandmas, and neighbors. Sara, my cousin, and I have grown really close so it's been great getting to spend time together when we're both home from college. It's wonderful when your family and friends are the same thing. Of course, my mom goes all out every year (even though she also says every year that she's not planning anything) but nevertheless, I have so much fun celebrating "Marila Cook" style. The food was delicious (Kiko, my cat, certainly agreed)- I especially love the pigs in blankets. It was a great way to ring in the new year with people I love and I hope that all of you had an equal wonderfully new year that is continuing to remain happy!

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: 2010
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

No comments: