Monday, February 22, 2010

Motorcycling in Malibu

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Motorcycling
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox free photo slideshow


This past weekend I had such a fun father daughter day with my dad! He just bought a new Harley and since I've never been on a motorcycle before (and it's on my bucket list) it was only fitting that we should go for a ride. I really liked the Harley but I have to admit it was pretty windy- to the point that it was hard to keep my eyes open! After we took the Harley for a short spin, my dad and I went on his friend's bike which was a little more comfortable. It had a great windshield, surround sound music system, and even butt warmers (which I took full advantage of!). We drove along the coastline on the PCH- it was a beautiful day in Malibu and I felt like I was in heaven watching the waves crash on the shore! I love living in California and it was the perfect day. We had lunch at Marmalade Cafe and then we looked-but didn't eat-Crumb's cupcakes (so tempting though!) We had the best time- I feel so blessed to have such a great dad who wants to spend quality time with me. My dad has been so supportive in this time of my life and he's given me some great advice. Love you, Dad! Thanks for such a fun day!

No comments: