Monday, July 23, 2007

Saturday in Chicago

Saturday was my arrival date in Chicago. We had a wonderful flight- even though we had to leave our house at 4 a.m. Wow! This is my second time in Chicago; and I truly love the city. Everyone is friendly and the weather is surprisingly nice for July. After we arrived at our hotel, I prepared to attend the Mrs. International pageant. It was so nice meeting all of the other contestants; I just can't believe that the time has finally come!! What a thrill and what a blessing. I am constantly telling myself that this is in God's hands and whatever his plan for my life is- I am willing to accept it and follow it.
I had a blast at the Mrs. International pageant. The opening number and entertainment was fabulous and of course the crowning moment was exciting. Seeing my sister queen, Rebekah, win Mrs. International was one of the most inspiring and exciting events of the trip thus far. She will do an amazing job representing the International system and I know she will make a difference with her platform, Foster Adoption Awareness. Great job Rebekah!

Day One
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

No comments: