Monday, July 23, 2007

Sunday in Chicago

Yesterday was a wonderful day to rest and relax. I went to breakfast with my aunt, mom, director, and sister queen. I must admit, my director has been truly amazing and so supportive. He has been a mentor, teacher, and most importantly, a friend. My sister queen Mary is such a sweetheart and she is one of those people that makes you feel comfortable and relaxed in all situations. Also, I have been staying with my mom and aunt and they both have been so supportive these past few days. Whether it has been prayers, sweet cards, or just hanging out in our room- they are truly the best. They have helped me so much, and there is no doubt that I would not be here without the support of my loved ones.
After breakfast we went and saw the movie, "Hairspray". I love musicals and this one was entertaining and the perfect chance for me to relax and have fun. We did a little shopping afterward and went to a lovely Italian dinner called Maggiano's. After that, I just took some time to "hang out" in the room and take it easy. I love Chicago and the trip has been great so far!

No comments: