Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tuesday in Chicago

Yesterday was busy, exhausting, yet a ton of fun. I had breakfast with my sister queen, Mary, which was a nice start to the day. We then got on a bus to visit Gurney Mills Mall. I sat with Miss Teen Maine; she is very sweet girl. Once we got to the mall, we had fun shopping and getting to know each other a little better. I had a wonderful time at lunch at the Rain forest Cafe. There were scuba divers in the tank while we were eating so that was very fun!
We signed autographs- every one's pictures looked great! We then boarded the bus to go back to the hotel. I sat next to Miss Teen Arkansas who is equally as friendly. We had a quick change and then headed off to our rehearsal. We learned all of our "walks" along with our opening number which is called, "Hot, hot, hot".
After that we went to the Navy Pier. We definitely took a lot of pictures with the people of Chicago. I went on the Ferris wheel with the girls and I must say, Chicago is absolutely beautiful. I love the architecture and style of the city. What a fun day!

Day Three
Powered by Smilebox
Click to play | Make your own Smilebox

1 comment:

Suzi Goodwin said...

Lauren: Wanted to wish you the best of luck. You all look so beautiful. We all have our fingers crossed in Calif. for you.
You go girl!!!
Love, Suzi Goodwin
(Bud & Betty's daughter)